Mastering the Food & Beverage Supply Chain: How to Drive End-to-End Performance
Supply Chain is the biological tissue that connects suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, intermediaries and consumers. From product design to packaging development, manufacturing to customer service, or finance to strategy, virtually everyone touches a finished product/service. In a complex web of company functions and dynamic industries, problems are cross-functional and curvilinear.
The food & beverage supply chain has profound implications for the packaging professional. Packaging exerts a pervasive influence throughout the ecosystem – from idea to shelf and from consumption to disposal.
In this powerful four-hour workshop you will learn:
- The foundations of supply chains
- The objectives, constraints, and dynamic conflicts in the ecosystem
- The ten big pitfalls in any supply chain
- How packaging can improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- The role of sustainability in supply chains
- How to transform your supply chain from end-to-end
Speaking at this session
- Dan Balan
President - Fastraqq Inc